Here are the steps that would be required by all JAMB applicants, before commencing registration in any Accredited CBT Centre;
1. Each candidate will be registered with one mobile phone number only. The Cell phone number used to create the profile code is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2019 Application/Examination.
2. Candidate sends his/her name [Surname, First Name & Middle Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all
3. A Profile Code is received by the candidate on the same telephone number
4. The candidate presents the Profile Code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). Visit our Shop to Buy online. The form ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate.
5. The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration
You are advised to wait until the registration begins on 10th January before performing any of the procedures above.
The above information is simply to prepare your mind for what’s to come. There’s absolutely no need to rush the process. Please note that the above 5 steps will be performed before a candidate visit the accredited CBT Centres for registration.